EFFECTIVE JANUARY 31, 2022
Garbage Pickup witll now be on Monday's Please go under "Community" link, scroll to Trash and Recycling for complete Calander
COVID Vaccine Information Pre-Registration Info
For Information on Food Distribution Locations CLICK HERE
We have a DROP BOX located on the south side of our township hall. Water bills can be paid on line or you can use the drop box. Any forms you may need are available under the department.
Township Hall Information - Phone Number (810) 765-1145
Extension Department Email
201 Water Billing email@example.com
203 Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
204 Assessing email@example.com
205 Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org
206 Accounts Payable email@example.com
207 Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
208 Building email@example.com
East China Water Plant will still be open to the public, however you must call ahead if you need bulk (larger then 25 gallon container) 810-765-4647
SCC Council on Aging
- For Seniors needing assistance (810) 987-8811. Information for Meals on Wheels (810)982-4400 & Transportation for Seniors (810) 984-4200
Charter Township of China
4560 Indian Trail
China, MI 48054
(810) 765-1145 Fax: (810) 765-4080
CHINA TOWNSHIP NEWS RELEASE
June 9, 2021
The Charter Township of China is planning for the potential community transmission of COVID-19 and is taking the necessary precautions to protect our residents and staff to slow the transmission of the virus. The following actions are being taken as a precaution:
- Our lobby is now open with regular office hours.
- Please enter the Hall from the side entrance (South Side)
- Please wear a mask when entering the hall.
- Business can still be conducted through mail, phone, email or online at www.chinatwp.net.
- The drop box can be utilized for payments, permits being dropped off or any forms or paperwork.
- Any upcoming events are being postponed until further notice including the following:
- Senior Lunches POSTPONED
- Hall Rentals - PAVILION RENTALS ARE OPEN, HALL RENTALS ARE STILL CLOSED.
John Golan, Supervisor / Deanna Moran, Clerk / Stephanie Daschke, Treasurer
Trustees: Ron Beier, Alana Cook, Edward Neiman, Dan Turke
You can find information regarding properties in China Township by clicking the red button:
Look up information regarding your property, including taxes and water bill balances. You can also pay your bills online by clicking on the big red button!
Click the following link to see Ordinance 169 regarding cross connections: Ordinance 169
If you would like to see a Zoning Map of China Township,
please click zoning map 2019
The final Belle River Watershed Management Plan – all nine chapters – are now available online at www.sccwater.org. The Plan is available chapter by chapter, as well as the Executive Summary and the Log Jam Management Plan. If you have any questions please contact St. Clair County Health Department, Division of Environmental Health.